Our congratulations to Alex Bennet, July 2019 Mary Couch Choral-Aire of the Month!
Sue has served on the Board of Directors, and then served as President. She has worked on the Fashion Show, golf committee, and has volunteered countless hours for all things Choral-Aires! She often sees something that needs to be addressed, and then makes a suggestion on how it could be better or be fixed. She is always the first one to offer to help.
She gives tirelessly to the Choral-Aires. Our thanks to the 2019 Choral-Aires Woman of Note: Sue Bebee
Congratulations to Kathy Van Maren, our 2019 Sandy Dekker Award winner! There are many attributes of a Sandy Dekker recipient. We've listed a few here. Kathy encompasses all of these characteristics so well--and more!
- A friend to all Choral-Aires without regard to race, creed, status or finance
- A true and genuine smile that she shares often and freely
- A tireless worker, whether chairing an event or just cleaning up
- A strong faith that others admire
- A caring for others that transcends her concern for herself
All of these and more...more